It's been a long time since I've shot a wedding, and even longer since I've blogged one. But the things you need to know (since I'm having a hard time putting this into eloquent prose, as I'm sure a fair number of English majors will be reading this) are:
1. Tyler's my brother, so of course I was going to shoot his wedding if he and Brittney wanted me to.
2. I'm super thrilled for them, and we're all excited to have Brittney in the family.
3. It was very, very cold out that day, so kudos to Brittney and her bridesmaids for toughing it out. If anything, the guys (wearing jackets, remember) complained about it most. I'm allowed to say that since I'm related to most of them.
4. I had a very hard time narrowing down the pictures for this post and probably went overboard.
5. Big, big thanks to Pete Malone, who joined me for the day. Some of my favorite pictures from the day were shot by him.