Sure, it’s easier to wait for a sunny day for portraits. Does that mean you should always do it? No way… J & T’s mother wanted some portraits of her boys, and it just so happened that due to scheduling, we could either choose to shoot on Tuesday (when it was wet), or wait until Saturday (when it was going to be cold). We chose wet, and got great stuff.
We decided to start the shoot in New Hope, and work our way across the bridge into Lambertville, NJ. J & T have a ton of energy and personality, which always makes for fun pictures!